Enhanced Dynamix - Revit Quick Start Documents
This is a collection of commonly used documents that have been created while implementing Autodesk products for Architects, Engineers, and Contractors. The goal of this package is to provide BIM Managers tools to provide expedient assistance to their employees and users.
- How to Align Views on Drawing Sheets
- How to Control the Visibility of Linked Revit Files
- Typical Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Project Setup Recommendations
- Revit Linking Strategies
- How to Use Revision Tracking in Revit
- How to Setup and Use Shared Coordinates
- All About Scope Boxes
- How to Use Worksets Efficiently
- A Brief Introduction to Navisworks (ie. Navisworks Quick Start)
- And Several More!
For more information or assistance in customizing the Enhanced Dynamix please contact us at email@example.com.